Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Managing Resources

So I've finally decided to copy all of the resources from my other wiki and create a new wiki that will be organized in similar fashion.

My first wiki was set up as a private space for my teachers to have access to resources while being free to collaborate, experiment, and discuss without feeling they were being watched. That way, they will be able to more freely brainstorm and more accurately discuss what has and has not worked wand why. It's important for us to be able to fail so we can learn from it, after all. However, that put the depository of all of the resources I have found behind a password. A few CFF colleagues asked for access, so reposting everything in a public spot seemed to be the best solution. My teachers still have a private workspace, and I can share the resources I'm gathering. I haven't been able to use even a small fraction of these resources yet, and I haven't even been able to fully evaluate a significant chunk. But there's a lot here that can probably meet the needs of a variety of people.

No comments: